The International Conference on Dependable Systems and Networks (DSN) is pleased to announce the 2020 Edition of the Best Paper Award (BPA), created in DSN 2015, to recognise the best accepted scientific paper among all papers from the Main Track, in the terms of the selection process below.
At DSN, attendees will have the opportunity for the final vote, in a plenary paper session, for the best paper among a short list of three candidate papers, selected as follows:
- Phase 1: At the conclusion of the DSN Program Committee meeting, the Program Committee will select from 1 to 6 papers to be considered for the BPA.
- Phase 2: After the Program Committee meeting, the DSN Steering Committee will select from 1 to 3 papers from those selected by the Program Committee to be BPA Finalists. BPA finalists will be announced publicly before the conference.
- Phase 3: In-person voting by DSN attendees
- BPA Finalist papers will be presented together in a plenary session at DSN.
- Each registered person who attends the BPA session will have the right to vote. If there is a unique BPA Finalist, no vote is necessary and the paper will be the DSN Best Paper.
- The vote will be done by secret ballot at the end of the BPA session.
- Votes will be counted by Steering Committee members who are present at DSN and the winner will be announced at the DSN Banquet.
- In case of a tie, all BPA Finalists receiving the most votes will be BPA winners.
Note: There is no monetary award given to the Best Paper Award authors
516 total views, 6 views today