DSN2020 is a multi-track conference recognizing outstanding researches in the dependability domain. It is currently open for contributions and nominations.
Calls for contribution
The conference will present an exciting program this year with very interesting contributions in the following tracks:
- Research track (closed)
- Industrial track (closed)
- Doctoral Forum (closed)
- Fast Abstracts and Posters (closed)
- Tutorials (closed)
- Workshops (closed)
Calls for nomination
DSN2020 recognize significant contributions to the field of dependable and secure computing in the following award categories:
- DSN 2020 William C. Carter PhD Dissertation Award in Dependability (Further information here).
- DSN 2020 Rising Star in Dependability Award (Further information here).
- DSN 2020 Test-of-Time Award (Further information here).
- DSN 2020 Jean-Claude Laprie Award (Further information here).